Your massage experience matters to us. You can request that your massage be focused primarily on relaxation and stress reduction, to assist in rehabilitation for tense areas, or to address long-held tension patterns. Your massage takes place in a private room with adjustable lighting and soothing music to enhance your experience.
$39– $49 per hour
$48– $58 per 1½ hours
Download the Flyer
Spa Body Treatments
Your spa body treatment is designed to provide an enjoyable and therapeutically beneficial experience. All of our spa treatments are performed by massage therapists who have received advanced training in spa therapies.
Professional Spa Body Treatments
$50 – $75
- Monday 90 minute massage sessions:
12:00p, 2:00p, 4:00p, 6:00p
- Tuesday 60 minute massage sessions:
5:00p, 6:30p, 8:00p
- Wednesday 90 minute massage sessions:
11:00a, 1:00p, 4:00p, 6:00p
- Saturday 90 minute massage sessions:
8:00a, 10:00a, 12:00p
- Saturday 60 minute massage sessions:
Massage releases toxins from the body, provides nutrition to the tissues as well as reduces pain and lowers blood pressure. Long soothing strokes relax tense muscles, increase circulation, and creates an overall sense of well being.
1 hour – $39 ~ upgrade* $49
1½ hours – $48 ~ upgrade* $58
* Upgrade your Swedish massage with one of the following:
- Aromatherapy – a luxurious treatment using essential oils to enhance your relaxation experience. Releases nervous tension and detoxifies the body. Choose lavender, lemongrass or ylang ylang.
- Deep Tissue– a deep tissue massage using a variety of neuromuscular techniques. Not only beneficial for those rehabilitating from an injury but also the weekend warrior.
- Reflexology – a variety of pressure point movements which activate the bodies immune system, promoting relaxation and relieving stress.
- Lymphatic drainage - the ultimate longevity facial. A signature massage of the face, neck and décolleté concluding with the application of a hydrating lotion for a more youthful appearance.
- Cranial Sacral – injury, postural and joint restrictions and stress can lead to dysfunction in the nervous system of the body. Using only 5 grams of pressure (the weight of a nickel) the therapist gently facilitates the cranial rhythm into a place of stillness and repose.
Herbal Steam Treatment
A favorite hydrotherapy treatment! Begins with a relaxing, detoxifying herbal steam followed by a full body massage - all done on a massage table! Your body and mind will thank you.
1½ hours – $67
Body & Sole Rejuvenation
Begin our experience with an aromatic foot bath as the stress of the day gently floats away! A reflexology session follows that both relaxes and invigorates the body. Specific pressure points in the feet are massaged, stimulating the immune system. This amazing spa experience culminates with a full body massage that guarantees to leave you de-stressed, detoxified and delighted!
1½ hours – $75
Hot Stone Massage with Aromatherapy
Melt away tension as warm stones glide over the muscles – the ultimate in stress reduction! Choose either lavender for a deeply soothing treatment or rosemary for a massage that will invigorate and lift your spirits.
1½ hours – $64