The Colorado School of Healing Arts (CSHA) is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). ACCSC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
The CSHA Massage Therapy program is also accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA).
Additionally, Colorado School of Healing Arts is a member of:
- Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP)
- American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) School Member
- Colorado Association of Career Colleges and Schools (CACCS)
Colorado School of Healing Arts is approved by:
- Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board
- Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards – Massage & Bodywork Licensing Examination (MBLEx)
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCETMB)
- Colorado Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Tri County Workforce Services
- Century Link / Pathways to the Future
- AT&T / The Alliance
- Arapahoe / Douglas Works
- Adams County Employment and Training Services
- GI Bill®
- AFL/CIO for Displaced Workers
- Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- Associated Reflexologists of Colorado (ARC)
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
Federal Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.